This job has expired and applications are closed
Other Jobs You Might Like
Salary details: £20,000pa
- Starting Out
Business Insider is hiring a paid fellow to write about tech from its London office.
As a tech fellow, you will cover the world’s biggest companies (think Apple, Google, and Facebook), the hottest startups, and the latest gadgets. The ideal candidate is someone who is hungry to go above and beyond to find agenda-setting scoops, and is enthusiastic about writing a mix of articles, including short posts, photo-based stories, and reported features.
This fellowship is based in our London office, and will last six months from the start date. The fellow will start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate has:
- A journalism background and experience of reporting online
- Strong reporting and writing skills
- A basic knowledge of the tech industry
- A self-starter attitude and excellent organisational skills
- A love of Business Insider and what we do
- A desire to work as part of a global team in a fast-paced environment
- A knowledge of social media and SEO
If this sounds like your dream job, we want to hear from you!
Apply here with a CV and short cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this role. Please include links to five pieces of work in your cover letter, and a link to your LinkedIn profile. Do also mention Journo Resources when applying for jobs – it really helps us out!