- Flexible Working
Everyone has a story. We tell the ones that make a difference. We’re an independent media consultancy. We work with individuals, not brands, to tell interesting stories and navigate the complex media landscape. We help our clients find their voices, strengthen their ideas, and express themselves in a way that captures the imagination.
All our clients have a social purpose. We champion diversity and inclusion. We stand up for ethical tech. We campaign for sustainability. We fight for gender parity in business. We use new tools and platforms and promote creativity and experimentation. This is a company where you can make an immediate and significant impact.
So here’s what we’re not: we’re not an extension of the marketing or PR department. We don’t plug without purpose. We take a strategic and sustainable approach to profile-raising and media relations. Only by doing this can we be a loud and clear voice in the most important debates taking place in the UK and the wider world.
And here’s what we’re looking for from you: we want someone ambitious, hard-working and creative to join our team. You need the core skills of any good communications professional, as well as a willingness to call upon those skills. But what we also require from you is character, curiosity and self-belief.
We’d Like To See:
- Two years or more in the communications, PR or media spaces
- Proof of your experience creating strategies and running campaigns
- An exceptional understanding of (and interest in) the media landscape
- Good media contacts
- An ability to pitch and place articles and secure interview opportunities
- Energy and confidence
We’d Also Like To See:
- Strong writing skills
- A good understanding of SEO
- An interest in ideas and topical issues
- A history of putting clients forward for speaking, radio and broadcast opportunities
Here’s What You’ll Get From Us:
- Flexibility and the option to negotiate working remotely
- The chance to define your own role
- The opportunity to work with interesting people and to be involved in the debates taking place in the UK and the wider world
- A keystone role in a young, fast-growing company with ideas and ambition
We respect all differences in all people. We work to create an inclusive working experience and atmosphere, and one in which all voices are heard are valued. The clients we choose to work with reflect our commitment to this, and our commitment to ethical, meaningful work.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000pa
- Public Relations: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply please send a CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com. Please make sure to mention Journo Resources when applying for jobs. It really helps us out.