Other Jobs You Might Like
Are you an ambitious writer, looking to develop your career at an award-winning content agency working on editorial and marketing-communications projects for major brands?
This is your opportunity to join Speak Media, named Content Team of the Year by Prolific London as we gear up for further expansion.
Our philosophy is built around applying a unique “newsroom” approach to our clients’ content challenges – which means we are a particularly good fit for content writers with strong journalistic experience and skills.
The ideal applicant will have:
- A promising portfolio of both editorial and commercially focused writing – ideally showcasing brand content
- A good understanding of what it takes to build an engaged audience via social media, blogs and other online platforms
- Experience of using analytics to benchmark (and improve) digital content performance
- A degree in English, communications, marketing, or a related field
- An exceptional ability to convey messages both in writing and in person
- Knowledge of web writing tactics and how to optimise for SEO
- Experience of e-commerce content also an advantage
- The opportunity to join an award-winning content team working with some of the UK’s best brands
- The chance to work on editorial-style content and develop your storytelling skills across a range of platforms, including podcast and video
- Access to Speak’s “Ecosystem of Excellence” training and development programme, supported by a range of external partners and industry mentors, aimed at identifying and developing future agency leaders
- A friendly, flexible, values-focused team culture
- Excellent benefits including private health insurance for all employees
Please note we are a London-based team (though currently working remote/hybrid due to Covid). Therefore the successful candidate must be based within easy reach of central London for regular team and client meetings, although there is scope to work flexibly with a mix of remote and on-site days.
Please send a short covering letter, CV and links to published work to George Theohari, Head of content, Speak Media.
[Please note, due to anticipated high response to this role, we will only be able to reply to successful candidates. If you do not hear back from us, you have not made it through this time.]
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team where people can be themselves, thrive and develop – with equal opportunities for all regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origins, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or age.