Other Jobs You Might Like
Cameo Productions is an established Fitzrovia-based broadcasting consultancy and audio production house specialising in radio PR campaigns for entertainment releases. Our clients are the major movie studios, film distribution and entertainment companies. Our audio press kits, based on our interviews with the world’s biggest stars and directors, provide radio stations nationwide with everything they need to cover the latest releases and secure our clients great exposure. From recording studios and on location in the UK and abroad, we conduct virtual and in-person radio interview sessions to stations anywhere in the world, serving clients in the film, TV and entertainment industries and beyond. Cameo’s success has been built on our 30-year reputation for quality.
We are now looking for a passionate and tech savvy Audio Engineer/Producer to join our Production Team. Your role will be to produce the Audio Press Kits for clients and radio stations, and to engineer and record interview sessions with high-profile guests, both in the studio and in remote locations. You will cover red carpet events, press conferences, interview high-profile talent, and edit the audio ready for broadcast. You may also record, edit and produce podcast episodes and social media assets.
In summary, the successful candidate will have:
- Experience using microphones and mixing desks and the confidence to use them to make broadcast-quality voice recordings and facilitate seamless live link-ups;
- Experience in setting up recording equipment remotely outside of a studio environment;
- Experience of working in a professional broadcast environment;
- Knowledge of audio formats and their applications;
- The ability to work under pressure in a professional manner with high-profile clients and guests;
- An ability to edit audio quickly, to broadcast quality, in Adobe Audition or equivalent software;
- An ability to manage audio production workflow; from sourcing the assets to final quality checks and making the material available online;
- The ability to write clear and accurate supporting cues and copy;
- An understanding of basic video editing and associated software;
- A passion for film & TV and good Knowledge of all UK media;
- A passion for, and a sound knowledge of, what makes good radio;
- An understanding of podcasting and what makes a successful podcast.
Although not essential, the ideal candidate would also have experience and confidence in:
- using IP codecs;
- recording, producing and distributing podcasts;
- creating and posting promotional social media assets;
- using web-based content management systems (CMS);
- interviewing major talent when the opportunity arises.
The successful candidate should be prepared to occasionally work outside normal office hours, evening and early morning recording sessions, attending evening and weekend preview screenings, premieres and junkets.
The role will be split between working from home and central London office with attendance at central London screenings, hotel junkets and events.
If this sounds like you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Covering Letter detailing your radio and wider media experience and why you’re right for this role (no more than 200 words) by Wednesday 12th July.
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT SEND CV AND COVERING LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. We are unable to answer queries by phone or in person.
Please mention Journo Resources when you apply too. It really helps us out.