Other Jobs You Might Like
- Flexible Working
- Starting Out
Longview Productions has a vacancy for a talented and enthusiastic reporter to join our growing team based in central London.
You will be working across our titles covering local government finance and institutional investing. The job involves writing news, interviews and features, attending and covering our events, commissioning and editing copy and uploading content to our sites.
The ideal candidate will have some experience of journalism, and be able to generate accessible, informative and accurate copy to tight deadlines. We are a small team so there will be opportunities to develop your skills across a range of editorial content.
Longview Productions is a publishing and events business headquartered at 63 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8AA. The role is a permanent and full-time position.
What we offer:
- Starting salary of £24,400pa
- 25 days holiday
- 5% matched pension fund contribution
- Hybrid working (home and office)
What we are looking for:
- Degree-level education
- Demonstrable interest in a career in journalism
- Strong knowledge of current affairs including finance and sustainability issues
- Adept at using social media
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- NCTJ qualification desirable
How To Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to Editorial Director Mike Thatcher at email@example.com by 31 March 2022. Please mention Journo Resources when applying, it really helps us out.