We are recruiting for a Specialist Business Reporter whose primary focus is to produce accurate and engaging content representing, championing, and fighting on behalf of the business community across Norfolk. A generous relocation package, of up to £8,000, to cover moving to the area.
Through building strong relationships, you will ensure that our content is ground-breaking, engaging and gets to the heart of issues that impact the business community. The EDP prides itself on its business content across print and digital and your focus will be to ensure that continues.
Day To Day, What’s The Role?
- You will source and write unique, relevant, quality, informative and engaging content across a wide range of business topics and subjects with in-depth analysis and authority.
- You will be able to understand and react to digital analytics to inform decision making and illustrate the content produced as applicable.
- Beyond print you will be adept at producing a wide variety of content including visuals, video, audio, gallery, social, quiz, listicles, features and full use of social media channels.
- You will be the go-to point of contact and the expert for external partners, commentators and influencers in the sector, public bodies, and the public.
- You will also be an integral part of our business community awards and networking events.
This full-time opportunity is based in our offices in Norwich City Centre. Your working hours are generally Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. and you must be able to drive.
What Skills Do I Need?
- Journalism qualifications – ideally senior
- Passion/experience for business issues and concerns
- Similar background in newspapers/magazines
- Licence to drive
- Print and digital content background
So, What’s The Package?
- Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience
- Relocation package available
- Latest laptop and kit
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Loads of perks – save up to 20% on days out, restaurants, shops, holidays.
- Really great culture and excellent team spirit – regular pizza quizzes, time off to volunteer and fundraise
How Do I Apply?
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks you can assume that on this occasion you have not been successful.
Please mention Journo Resources when you apply, it really helps us out.