- Next Step Jobs
In January 2019, The CANNAVIST became the UK & Ireland’s first ever cannabis-based publication available to the British and Irish consumer and trade.
With a presence across various high street retailers, including WHSmith, a small in-house editorial team works to educate and inform the wider public about the science-backed benefits of CBD and medical cannabis.
We are now looking to expand further into health and wellness, while keeping our feet firmly planted in the legal cannabis space. We need a smart, intellectually curious journalist to help us make that happen.
About The Job
You will use your experience and training to write high-quality news and features for our print and digital publications.
A confident and competent interviewer, you will feel comfortable talking to everyone from medical cannabis patients to health industry CEOs.
Our magazine is a truly collaborative effort. You will work closely with the design team to create quality, engaging content.
You will also be required to demonstrate an understanding of the commercial demands of a leading print publication.
- A hardworking writer with at least two years of professional experience
- Adaptable to a range of writing styles and topics, from tight news briefs to long-form case studies
- An ability to generate ideas based on the latest research and cultural trends
- Ready to hit the ground running
- A health and wellness/lifestyle journalism background
- Some understanding of CBD and/or medical cannabis
- Possessing a recognised journalism/writing qualification, such as BA, MA or NCTJ
Send an up-to-date CV and cover letter explaining why you are right for the job to: email@example.com
If you apply, please mention Journo Resources as it really helps us out.