Other Jobs You Might Like
- Flexible Working
- Next Step Jobs
- Remote Working
Thrive, the award-winning, health communications agency, is looking for a talented senior editor. We are a small company but with global reach – we work with health companies, NGOs, charities and big businesses to effect social change. We pride ourselves on our work and company vision: “To inspire and empower everyone to make positive health choices”.
This role gives you the opportunity to bring your superb writing and editing skills to a small, committed team. You’ll need to be happy to work cross-functionally, and to deal with stakeholders, to oversee the smooth delivery of complex editorial projects. And you should share our passion for health and social good.
This is a full-time position.
Thrive is based in Norwich. We’re currently following a hybrid working model, combining office and home working. We’re happy to consider applicants from anywhere in the country, although you must be able to travel to Norwich for key meetings, if and when required.
- Deliver high-quality editorial projects from concept to delivery
- Write sparkling copy that’s always engaging, useful and accurate
- Edit content with accuracy and flair
- Partner effectively with team members in edit, design, production and social, as well as our commercial team
- Work with external partners and clients, building great relationships with your excellent communication skills and your passion for superb service
- 5+ years’ experience creating and managing content, especially in science or health fields
- Comfortable writing for consumers and B2B
- Able to make complex information digestible and engaging, while maintaining accuracy
- Strong working knowledge of SEO
- Proven ability to work independently, following established editorial processes, and delivering on time and on brief
- Confident, detail-oriented and deadline-focused editor
- Multi-tasking, organisational wizard – able to change priorities and jump between projects
- Creative thinker – able to bring a fresh perspective to written and visual content
- Excellent communicator with great people skills
In return, we offer flexible working, interesting work on a wide range of projects, and a supportive environment with our own in-house wellbeing team.
Please send your CV, plus a letter telling us why you’re right for this role, to: email@example.com. Closing date Monday 14th March.
Thrive is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a welcoming work environment for all – a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is heard and everyone can reach their potential. We value different experiences and unique perspectives. This means we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, abilities and identities.
Open to UK residents only.
Please mention Journo Resources when you apply, it really helps us out.