Other Jobs You Might Like
- Starting Out
Law.com International is a fast-growing and highly successful publication featuring news and analysis of the legal industry across the globe. This position, a reporter in the London editorial team, will work with correspondents and editors across dozens of countries, to report on news, trends and investigations affecting lawyers at top commercial law firms.
About The Team
Law.com International is the premier B2B publication for lawyers around the world. Previously known as Legal Week, its London editorial team is full of energetic, dynamic, upbeat individuals who work hard on producing excellent off-diary journalism.
The team of seven is part of a larger friendly London office team works but also closely with a network of reporters and editors around the world.
What You’ll Do
- Must have the ability to juggle a stream of daily stories on tight deadlines with long-term features, while also scoring scoops on the beat
- Report on and write stories related to business
- Develop relationships with the appropriate contacts and firms in the market
- Conduct in-person and telephone interviews with sources
- Produce breaking news stories under real-time deadline pressure, ensuring they are clear and comprehensive.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to write clearly, engagingly and authoritatively—and on a deadline
- Must be able to establish and nurture relationships with key contacts
- Strong reporting and writing skills are a must.
- Must be versatile and work as a team player
Paul Hodkinson on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention Journo Resources when you apply, it really helps us out.