Other Jobs You Might Like
- Next Step Jobs
- Remote Working
Renews Ltd is looking for a production editor responsible for maintaining the high quality of our flagship newsletter reNEWS.
We are a leading provider of exclusive news, insight and business intelligence for the renewable energy industry in the UK and Europe focussing on the wind industry both onshore and offshore. It is an opportunity to join a fast-moving and vitally important industry.
You will be a capable production professional who is keen to take charge of all our digital output. You will have experience of subbing and fact-checking news and features and a high level of skill in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro and Illustrator.
The job will be home-office based.
- Support delivering news and feature material of consistently high quality
- Speedy, accurate copy editing and applying a consistent style
- Production editing of the fortnightly newsletter, overseeing all pages from copy editing through initial layout to proofing and final press
- Creating high-impact layouts
- Organised and able to plan and manage workflows
- Confident, self-motivated, and determined to produce work of high quality
- A team player with a positive, proactive approach to communication
- Versatile with a positive approach to new challenges
- Subbing expertise including effective headline writing, accurate copy editing and picture editing
- Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro and Illustrator.
- Familiar with preparing and sending final pages to press
- •Experience with web CMS and social media platforms
How to Apply
Renews Ltd, launched in 2002, is an independent publisher owned by journalists and based in Winchester. Our cross-platform approach to news includes reNEWS, a real-time news website, and a stable of in-depth market reports.
Please apply with a cover letter and CV to Dan Rigden, Publisher and MD at Renews Ltd. on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention Journo Resources when you apply, it really helps us out.