- Starting Out
A position at a leading national B2B magazine publisher based in Bristol is available for a dynamic and multi-skilled journalist who is keen to build their career across a multi-channel publishing environment.
- Sourcing and writing industry specific news on a daily basis
- Able to use social media as an effective tool for content dissemination
- Managing content for print and online publishing platforms
- Travel to business meetings
- Travel to national and international exhibitions
The candidate needs a relevant university degree, and while not necessary, work experience and a secondary qualification in journalism (e.g NCTJs, Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism) would be beneficial.
The candidate also needs to have a full British driving licence.
£18,000, moving to £20,000 after 6 month probation, annual upward salary review and bonus scheme thereafter based on performance.
If you’re looking for a working environment with lots of other journalists, sub editors, editors and line managers, with a bureaucratic hierarchy structure then this is the wrong position for you.
If however you looking for an environment where:
- Your working contribution will genuinely make a difference
- Your role will be wide ranging and varied
- You will work closely with colleagues in an easy going and productive environment
- Be able to influence your future salary review by sharing in the success of our platforms
Then this is the right position for you. Please note flexible working positions are not offered in this role.
The closing date for this role is Tuesday, March 31. Please mention Journo Resources when applying for jobs, it really helps us out. Send CVs and Cover Letters to email@example.com