Other Jobs You Might Like
News Editor for b2b Cosmetics & Beauty title
An opportunity to oversee the publishing of daily online news content content about the global beauty & cosmetics industry.
The news content of this b2b publication covers a wide range of personal care industry topics, from Ingredients to Packaging through to Regulatory issues, and Beauty trends and therefore this is a terrifically varied role for you to get your news hound teeth into. As well as the daily online content there is a sister print publication allowing for the publication of longer form features.
Working alongside a News Reporter and reporting to the Editor your responsibilities include :
- Overseeing the publishing of daily online news content about the global beauty & cosmetics industry
- Writing an editorial analysis so that readers benefit from your in-depth news analysis of key news stories
- Building relationships with Influencers and PRs as well as attending Media Events in order to find a unique news angle and create interview opportunities
- Attending and reporting from national and international beauty industry events
- Pitching and writing full-length feature articles for the print title
- Hosting commercial webinars on behalf of advertisers and commercial partners
- Helping to shape the social media strategy for the title
About the publisher :
This B2B publisher produces several publications across the personal care sector, which means that as News Editor you’ll be joining a busy news room, and furthermore you’ll benefit from good personal and career development potential. Along with the other News Editors and Journalists you’ll have the option of working a hybrid pattern, which means you can choose to divide your time between the newsroom and remote working. The publisher has its offices in a stunning warehouse conversion which is a 5 minute walk from London Bridge.
News Editor, Application Criteria
- You’ll be a digital newshound comfortable overseeing daily news content to tight deadlines
- Because this is News Editor job you’ll already have gained experience of news writing across one or more b2b publications
- You’ll hold an NCTJ accreditation and have a good working knowledge of media law
The global beauty & cosmetics industry is a dynamic and glamorous sector which is predicated to be worth 85 billion US dollars by 2024. Furthermore the industry ranks in the top 5 of global industry sectors by revenue. Therefore you can see that the beauty & cosmetics sector is a hugely exciting market sector ripe with juicy news stories.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now below.