Other Jobs You Might Like
About Twig Education
At Twig Education we’re passionate about STEM education and we’re passionate about digital.
Our reputation is based on designing and producing easy-to-use teacher and student tools that engage students. These high-quality, hands-on materials, assessments, multimedia and digital are inspiring learners and teachers around the world. Our programs allow for flexible implementation models for in-person and/or virtual delivery of lessons.
Working closely with our collaborative “think tank” which includes Imperial College of London, Stanford SCALE and classroom specialists, we deliver award-winning, groundbreaking K-12 Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics education programs.
We are a dynamic company with a performance-enhancing culture with a mission to provide access to high-quality education, inclusion and equity for all students.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Marketing Assistant to work alongside a dedicated team of marketers, editors and designers to increase our productivity and reporting capabilities. This role will primarily focus on administrative duties, such as campaign reporting, logistics and research, but could also include content creation if the candidate has the relevant skills and interest.
The perfect candidate will be an all-rounder with exceptional administrative skills. You will be a team player with excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and be able to work quickly to short turnaround times.
- Assisting the marketing team with the creation and deployment of campaigns that drive sales opportunities
- Liaising with suppliers of marketing materials
- Working with senior marketing managers to maintain our databases and CRM
- Application of analytical skills to assist in creating various reports
- Creating presentations for internal and external use
- Artworking and basic graphic design
- Academic, industry, and photo research
- Carrying out quality checks of print and online content
- Responding to the needs of the marketing and sales teams
- Proficiency with programs, such as Google docs, sheets and slides
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- A strong team-player mentality, with great work ethic
- Copyediting or proofing experience
- Adobe CC experience and design skills
- Social media marketing experience
- Experience in content creation
- Experience working with or eagerness to learn HTML and CSS
- Strong analytical skills
What is it like to work at Twig?
As a company, we strive to maintain an open, fair, relaxed and flexible culture where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Benefits of working at Twig include:
- Salaries in line with market rates
- Flexible working arrangements
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthshield cashback plan
- Generous holiday allowance including birthday off
Think you might fit this role?
To apply, please complete the Online Application Form, attaching a CV and covering letter, demonstrating the extent to which your skills, abilities and experience meet the requirements of this role. Applications close at 5pm on 5 March 2021.
NB: Though this role would normally be based in our Glasgow office, staff are currently home-working until it is safe for us to move back to an in-office environment. We are reviewing our plans in line with Scottish Government policy.