Other Jobs You Might Like
- Starting Out
The Fifth is an award-winning social creative agency with expertise in influence. We built the agency with one clear mission: To do things differently.
The Fifth was founded on a mutual understanding of what it means to have real influence and how to wield that power authentically and responsibly. We believe in the talent who are truly influencing culture; the community guardians and the change makers. We set out to build an agency that would help brands connect with these voices and communicate with their audiences.
The team came together, connected by a passion for talent, social expertise and a set of shared values. We have carried these values forward, holding them in equal esteem to experience in regards to our hiring process and we instil them in every new team member who joins The Fifth Fam.
Our team are encouraged to be innovative, to lead from the front, to question the norm, and to take some risks. We want to be different, we encourage thinking differently and we celebrate the difference in others.
Our team of strategists, talent experts and creatives lead with storytelling, working with talent who inspire conversation and build community to tell our client’s stories. From brand purpose to social commerce we plan with insight, cultural and platform trends to drive towards measurable marketing objectives.
We are rapidly expanding our team and are looking for a passionate, charismatic and self-motivated Marketing Apprentice to join us and support the marketing team with managing our social media and digital marketing channels for the agency.
This role will report to the Senior Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Create regular social content for our social channels including Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Plan and schedule content calendars for The Fifth Instagram and TikTok, including copywriting for captions
- Find ways to grow social followers across platforms
- Showcase what the agency is doing across social, from sharing our campaigns to highlighting company culture and away days
- Research new and emerging creators and formats
- Regularly present ideas and data to the Senior Marketing Manager
- Keep the Fifth website SEO optimised
- Set up and manage some of the agency’s PPC campaigns
- Write regular blog posts and thought leadership pieces for the website
- Work closely and collaborate with the Marketing team and wider Fifth agency
- Help research potential events, awards and marketing opportunities
- Help build brand awareness across the wider industry and externally
- Contribute to Fifth Finds weekly email newsletter with any insights that have been discovered
What We’re Looking For
- You are obsessed with content creators and talent
- A personal interest in social media and different platforms
- Passion to learn more about digital marketing
- Understand trends and topics which relate to content creators and social media
- A charismatic, confident and self-motivated individual
- Positive, can-do, supportive and collaborative attitude
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and deliver messages effectively
- Strict attention to detail and ability to prioritise
Benefits & How To Apply
Without our team, our agency simply wouldn’t exist and we want the ways we work to enable people to thrive. Some of us work flexibly, in many different ways.
We encourage you to talk to us about the flexibility you would like. We can’t promise to offer exactly what you want, but do provide multiple flexible working options. Many of us work in a hybrid way between The Fifth office in London Bridge and remotely.
- 25 days holiday (pro rata)
- 4 volunteering days
- Private medical insurance
- Generous pension scheme with employee and employer matched contributions up to 8%
- Maternity leave up to 18 weeks full basic salary & paternity leave up to 2 weeks
- Discounted gym membership for you and your household at Fitness First
- ClassPass at Home
- Commuter loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Investment into training and courses and personal growth
- Mentoring and coaching
- LinkedIn Learning access
- Employee assistance programme with access to a 24-hour free and confidential advice line that can provide practical information, legal advice, resources and short-term counselling.
We are a diverse team and strive to maximise and encourage every individual’s potential. We want to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised, utilised and celebrated. The Fifth is owned by News UK which is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees and applicants. We oppose all forms of discrimination in the workplace. We thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We make better decisions, we’re stronger and happier, and it’s the right thing to do.
We want to ensure that everyone we meet has the opportunity to perform to their best when interviewing, so feel free to let us know, at any stage, whether you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, and we will do our best to accommodate.
To apply, visit the link below to upload your application. Please mention Journo Resources, it really helps us out