Other Jobs You Might Like
Thanks for considering applying to work at Ko-fi.
We’re looking for a Community Manager with the talent, energy and determination to help creators and their fans connect and prosper on Ko-fi. Are you excited by the idea of working at an early stage, remote start-up leading projects reaching an audience of millions?
If we’re right for each other then
- You’ll work from anywhere
- Receive competitive pay + bonuses
- Have a professional development allowance
- Work on high-impact projects with lots of autonomy
- You have experience working remotely and can work as a full-time contractor on your own schedule of hours.
- You have at least 2 years, demonstrable experience in a growth, marketing, community or content position, ideally in a consumer or creative organisation.
- You’re an excellent written communicator. You’ve written engaging social media posts, blog content, media pitches and press releases with proven results.
- You’re curious and data driven, you’ll maintain quantitative data rigor while seeking new and creative ways to grow the community.
- You’re curious and resourceful with the ability to connect and persuade your audience to act while being sensitive to community norms and risks.
- You’re solid at time management. You’ll juggle a variety fast-moving and unexpected communications projects, and you’ll do what it takes to get the job done. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to build processes that’ll make your job more efficient over time.
Things You’ll Do
- Plan, research, write and publish content to amplify Ko-fi use-cases, encourage adoption of features and ultimately grow free and paid membership.
- Grow Ko-fi’s influencer base and implement, operate and measure the effectiveness of the ambassador and affiliate programmes.
- Manage our social media presence, engage the audience to grow our following and create engaging content for followers.
- Seek out opportunities to partner with online services, organisations and influencers who add value to the Ko-fi community and grow the platform.
- Listen to community sentiment, identify growth opportunities, trends, emergent opportunities and product improvement ideas.
- Secure coverage for Ko-fi both online and offline media.
- Manage the email newsletter, social media channels, Ko-fi’s own Ko-fi page, in addition to our presence across all other platforms.
- Monitor growth metrics with your own standardised dashboards.
How We Hire
- Upload your CV and answer a few questions on the form. Add your favourite emoji to your name to show you have read the info 🙂
- Receive a reply within 7 days of your application
- Video call with Nigel or Simon (Ko-fi founders)
- Real world mini-project
- Contract offer made