Other Jobs You Might Like
A Hybrid working pattern allows the option of 2 days a week remote working.You are responsible for writing copy which is made available to employees via digital Internal Communications channels. You will write copy in order to engage employees with the company’s brand narrative. In order to generate internal communications copy you will engage with internal stakeholders within the company. As well as gathering content ideas from internal stakeholders you will also benefit from sharing ideas with other writers who work within the Corporate Communications team.
Because this is a large nationwide company each Writer in the company’s Corporate Communications team supports a particular division of the company. This vacancy is for a Writer to support the Financial Services Sales Team in meeting their employee engagement objectives. Therefore you will write copy that engages employees within the Financial Services Sales Team with the company’s overall brand narrative as well as with the brand narrative that drives the company’s financial services products.
Salary & Benefits :
- £27,000 to £33,000 per annum dependent on your level of experience
- 25 days holiday per year which increases by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 30 days per year
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model whereby you can work 2 days a week remotely
- Experience as a Writer for a b2b audience and/or previous experience as Internal Communications Writer.
- Knowledge of digital content strategy is necessary because all copy is available online via the Internal Communications portal.
- Experience of developing relationships with stakeholders in order to source content ideas.
- All copy is managed via a Content Management System (CMS) and therefore experience of writing, editing, and publishing copy via a CMS is required.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now below.