- Freelance Gig
SheerLuxe is looking for freelance & permanent talented videographers
SheerLuxe is one of the UK’s leading online fashion and lifestyle publishers. With a readership of over 300,000, we update consumers with news, views, edits and opinions on all things relevant and desirable for the modern woman and man, from fashion and beauty to careers and travel.
Alongside the wealth of editorial – SheerLuxe utilises digital technology to give readers 360 access to the SheerLuxe lifestyle, including podcasts, YouTube shows, behind the scenes series and lots more.
About the Role:
We would love to hear from anyone who has a special interest in motion graphics, typography and animation.
The role will join our growing video team to assist in evolving the visual and audio output of media content across the SheerLuxe, SLMan and LuxeGirl platforms.
The core responsibilities of the role will include editing video & podcast content for YouTube, social media, the brands websites and podcast platforms – with a particular focus on animation, music & sound. There will also be opportunities to assist the video team on shoots & our YouTube shows.
You must be proactive, driven and hard working – adept at working independently whilst bringing new ideas to join a collaborative team.
- Expert in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, After Effects & Photoshop
- Confident in retouching, colour correcting, motion & optimization of video
- Strong concept creator & storyteller with the ability to communicate clearly
- Expert in audio and able to troubleshoot technology/audio issues
- High attention to detail for audio & video editing
- A background in the fashion industry / experience filming outfits or fashion shoots.
- A commercial focus / experience working client side.
- Basic photography skills
Please send your CV and showreel, along with any other relevant supporting material to Laura Spence at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention Journo Resources when you apply, it really helps us out.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those successful in proceeding to the second stage of our recruitment process.