Other Jobs You Might Like
- Remote Working
- Starting Out
The Considerate Constructors Scheme is a not-for-profit, independent organisation founded to raise standards and build trust in the construction industry.
We are currently updating our Code of Considerate Practice, including reviewing external facing communications, branding and developing new communications. This is an excellent opportunity during an exciting period of change to support the development of new communications channels on a national scale.
The Considerate Constructors Scheme is seeking an Engagement and Communications Coordinator with exceptional communication and organisational skills, and a keen eye for detail, to support the Engagement team with upcoming communications projects, developing our public engagement approach and contributing to our goal of raising standards and building trust in the construction industry.
Responsibilities include: assisting with website and social media updates, writing, proof reading, editing copy, creating new resources and materials, helping with strategic communications tasks, research, making recommendations for and maintaining relationships with stakeholder organisations.
- Delivering effective communications across all audience groups by building an engagement network with relevant organisations to support content delivery
- Researching, making recommendations and maintaining relationships with organisations we connect with to support communications’ growth
- Generating visual and written content for communications
- Supporting brand development, ensuring public facing materials and communications are clear and engaging
- Delivering communications and public engagement across our shared services schemes
- Gathering communications and engagement insight to support effective delivery and impact.
Managed by: Engagement Manager
Salary: £19.5k – £23k
Contract: Permanent, full-time
How To Apply
Please share your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, quoting the job title in the subject heading of your email.
Closing date for application is: July 25, 2021.
Provisional interview dates: week beginning August 2.
If we have not contacted you to discuss your application by August 1, 2021, then we regret to advise that we will not be progressing your application at this time. Thank you for your interest in the Considerate Constructors Scheme.
To apply for the role, click below. Please do mention Journo Resources when you apply – it really helps us out