Other Jobs You Might Like
Experienced, dynamic B2B editor required to work from our offices in Kent. This established and still growing successful publishing company of more than 20 years is looking for an individual who can demonstrate that they possess the high level of skill and knowledge to complement/enhance the team producing market-leading magazines and associated web-related product.
You will report to the publisher and your main roles will include:
- Taking responsibility, as directed, for the editorial quality and content of the publications, websites and social media presence
- Meeting pre-determined copy deadlines and ensuring that all editorial material is produced to a high standard and that the required information is supplied to the printer at the agreed time
- Assisting in the continuing development of the magazines and the associated websites to serve the business needs of the readerships that they influence
- Writing, sub-editing and commissioning articles
- Conducting interviews with key industry figures
- Liaising with contributors and working with the magazine’s editorial board
- Attending and reporting on conferences, exhibitions, press launches and seminars when relevant and appropriate
- Undertaking administration responsibilities, working closely with the publishing team
Geoff King, Publisher, Step Communications on GeoffKing@stepcomms.com
Please mention Journo Resources when you apply, it really helps us out.