This is an exciting opportunity to shape the editorial direction of Pulse Intelligence, the financial subscription service connected to the award-winning GP magazine Pulse. The service involves taking publicly available data on the funding of general practice and making it useful to GPs; it then offers advice and analysis written by experts to help them improve their financial performance.
- To oversee all the content on Pulse Intelligence, including the latest information, advice and analysis on GP practice funding
- To ensure all data from the NHS remains up to date and accurate
- To find more sources of data for analysis and investigation through other sources (such as freedom of information requests)
- To be the face of Pulse Intelligence, sending the weekly email to subscribers and representing the brand at industry events
- Play a key part in subscriber retention and new subscriber acquisition
- Planning and delivering top-quality content for the website and ensuring that all copy is delivered to the required standard and meets production deadlines
- Writing and commissioning content for the website
- Working with the Pulse editorial team to plan and execute exclusive financial investigations
- Working with the editorial, marketing and commercial teams to retain current subscribers and attract new ones
- Being one of the public faces of the Pulse brand, online and at events.
- A background of investigative journalism
- Comfortable working with data and putting it into context
- Experience in planning, commissioning and editing content
- Advanced Excel skills (ideally)
- Commercial acumen (ideally)
- Knowledge of the health sector is an advantage, but not a requirement.
Cogora sits at the heart of a highly-engaged community of 220,000 healthcare professionals. For over 25 years we have produced incisive and inspirational content through our market-leading portfolio of media brands. These, in turn, provide the data and insight that give us a deep understanding of what our audiences think, what they do and what they really need.
Our benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Office centrally located in-between Bank, St Paul’s and Barbican
- Pension scheme
- Local company discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work loan
- Monthly office drinks
- Summer and Christmas party
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Option to purchase additional holiday
Please email Jaimie Kaffash, Pulse Editor on email@example.com by 9am Monday 4th October with your CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you! Please mention Journo Resources when you apply, it really helps us out.