Premier, the UK’s leading Christian media organisation, is looking for an experienced and dynamic journalist to move our news coverage to the next level.
You’ll need to bring passion, enthusiasm and creativity while having the right leadership skills to help drive the team forward.
Working for Premier will provide the opportunity to tell your stories through news bulletins on air to an estimated 1.2 million listeners and through online articles to websites that reach up to 750,000 people a month.
So, if you’re looking for a change and want to be part of a team sharing news that matters, apply to Premier today.
What We Want:
- Experience writing and/or broadcasting news within a media organisation
- Strong news judgement and understanding of media law
- A strong understanding of Christianity and the UK church
- Evidence of leadership qualities
- A recognised journalism qualification desirable
What You Need To Do:
Send us a CV plus evidence of your work (preferably broadcast & print) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention Journo Resources when you apply – it really helps us out.
Closing date: 24th July 2020