Common Vision is a think tank and social enterprise working to move politics beyond angry, binary debates, and instead, unite people around long-term intergenerational goals. Through events, publications and research, we champion public dialogue around social and political issues, and seek to revitalise public diplomacy through encouraging established and new leaders to exchange perspectives and build understanding.
Over the last five years, Common Vision has built a strong reputation and enjoyed a growing profile. We have worked with politicians from seven political parties, increased our media presence and successfully led projects encompassing a wide range of topics, methods, and outputs.
The Communications and Events co-ordinator will play an integral role in building on our past successes by delivering content and events which promote positive, aspirational ideas about the future of society, the economy, and public life.
- Planning and delivery of our external facing communications including written, audio-visual and other creative outputs
- Co-ordinating our presence on social media and channels/ platforms for our published content
- Programming and executing a varied schedule of events
- Liaising with high profile speakers and contributors including Parliamentarians, public commentators, and business/civil society leaders
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with partners, funders and wider stakeholders including professionals, campaigners, public commentators, Parliamentarians and academics
- Project management and administration
For further details and a full candidate specification please see: http://www.covi.org.uk/about/#vacancies
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on May 31.
We will consider part-time or flexible working arrangements for the right candidate.
Please mention Journo Resources when applying for jobs.