- Starting Out
Would you like to join the team at Wokingham Today as a trainee reporter?
- Have you already demonstrated a clear interest in a career in journalism (or some other form of writing)?
- Do you live in – or near – the Boroughs of Wokingham or Reading?
- Are you flexible enough to deal with a wide range of people at a wide range of times?
- Do you have at least A-levels or a similar qualification?
- Do you have a driving licence/car?
If so, you could soon be working alongside our professional and seasoned team of news reporters who are keen to teach you all they know. The work is not always glamorous – but it is sometimes exciting and it is always important!
The initial traineeship is for 3-6 months, but could lead to an extension and funded NCTJ qualifications.
Salary £18,550pa. This is a pro rata salary – likely to be 30 hours a week (by) discussion)
Please send a brief CV together with an example of your writing and a few lines about why you should be considered to: David Riley firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention Journo Resources when you apply, it really helps us out.