Other Jobs You Might Like
- Starting Out
You will have enthusiasm for all things cultural and bring to the role an in-depth knowledge of at least one area of the arts, whether you are a film geek, a devoted theatre goer, an avid consumer of all the latest music releases (or preferably all three).
As an intern you’ll be able to take advantage of learning and development opportunities at The Telegraph and will be paid the London Living Wage.
- Enthusiastic and self-starting with a passion for and understanding of arts and culture, and a body of work that shows this
- Strong writing skills, with evidence of previous writing experience (whether a personal blog, with a local newspaper or in student publications)
- Strong editing skills and judgment
- Understanding of The Telegraph’s reputation and readership
- Understanding of online publishing and social media
- Efficient, organised, motivated and proactive
- Strong communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion for journalism and in particular arts and entertainment across a range of platforms
- Enthusiasm to learn
- A team player
- Willing to go the extra mile to achieve high standards
- Not afraid of multitasking and working to tight deadlines
The Telegraph’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.