Other Jobs You Might Like
- Starting Out
The Fifth Talent is an award-winning professional digital talent management agency.
We represent a roster of 47 of the UK’s most exciting established creators and emerging talent across the industry, specialising in journalism, art, activism and lifestyle. Our talent stands for purpose, positive action, and represent new culture.
We provide our talent with strategic management to enhance their online brand, taking them beyond social media and supporting them on their journey to build a legacy.
The team came together, connected by a passion for talent, social expertise and a set of shared values. We have carried these values forward, holding them in equal esteem to experience in regards to our hiring process and we instil them in every new team member who joins The Fifth Fam.
Our team are encouraged to be innovative, to lead from the front, to question the norm and to take some risk. We want to be different, we encourage thinking differently and we celebrate the difference in others.
We are the sister business to The Fifth Agency, a social creative agency with expertise in influence.
You will play a vital role within the team by supporting us with research, executing campaigns and ensuring that all administrative and day-to-day tasks are completed to the highest standard. The Talent Apprentice reports to our Senior Talent Manager.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Updating media kit social stats for our talent weekly
- Using platforms such as Tagger and Kitly to retrieve stats
- Research new brands for collaboration opportunities
- Research upcoming talent to potentially sign
- Weekly trends research on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest for content ideas to send to talent
- Community/social channel management on behalf of The Fifth Talent
- Planning and scheduling content calendars for The Fifth Talent Instagram
- Copywriting for Instagram captions
- Research into influencer management trends: New and emerging agencies and how they’re working or trends within the industry we need to be aware of
- Deep dives into best practices for specific platforms to share with talent
- Contribute to Fifth Finds weekly email newsletter with any talent activity or insights that have been discovered
- Assisting with website updates including blog post writing, copywriting and image selection.
What We’re Looking For
- You are obsessed with content creators and talent
- Knowledge of creators and talent across fitness, beauty, fashion, health, lifestyle, food, travel, culture and tech verticals
- Personal interest in social media and different platforms
- Understand trends and topics which relate to content creators and social media
- A charismatic, confident and self-motivated individual
- Positive, can-do, supportive and collaborative attitude
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and deliver messages effectively
- A strict attention to detail and ability to prioritise.
Benefits & How To Apply
Without our team, our agency simply wouldn’t exist and we want the ways we work to enable people to thrive. Some of us work flexibly, in many different ways.
We encourage you to talk to us about the flexibility you would like. We can’t promise to offer exactly what you want, but do provide multiple flexible working options. Many of us work in a hybrid way between The Fifth office in London Bridge and remotely.
- 25 days holiday (pro rata)
- 4 volunteering days
- Private medical insurance
- Generous pension scheme with employee and employer matched contributions up to 8%
- Maternity leave up to 18 weeks full basic salary & paternity leave up to 2 weeks
- Discounted gym membership for you and your household at Fitness First
- ClassPass at Home
- Commuter loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Investment into training and courses and personal growth
- Mentoring and coaching
- LinkedIn Learning access
- Employee assistance programme with access to a 24-hour free and confidential advice line that can provide practical information, legal advice, resources and short-term counselling.
We are a diverse team and strive to maximise and encourage every individual’s potential. We want to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised, utilised and celebrated. The Fifth is owned by News UK which is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees and applicants. We oppose all forms of discrimination in the workplace. We thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We make better decisions, we’re stronger and happier, and it’s the right thing to do.
We want to ensure that everyone we meet has the opportunity to perform to their best when interviewing, so feel free to let us know, at any stage, whether you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, and we will do our best to accommodate.
To apply, visit the link below to upload your application. Please mention Journo Resources, it really helps us out