- Flexible Working
- Freelance Gig
Everyone has a story. We tell the stories that make a difference. Sonder is an independent communications agency. We work with the founders of companies defining the future of tech, business and society.
Our clients lead organisations that are making a social impact. We champion diversity and inclusion. We stand up for ethical tech. We campaign for sustainability. We fight for gender parity in business. We use new tools and platforms and promote creativity and experimentation. This is a company where you can make an immediate and significant impact.
And here’s what we’re looking for from you: we want someone ambitious, hard-working and creative to join our team. You need the core skills of any good social media professional but what we require most from you is character, curiosity and self-belief. We are looking for someone who can take the lead on client accounts, as well work with our wider social team to build strategies and creative campaigns.
We’d like to see:
- Two years or more working in social media
- proof of your experience creating strategies, building audiences and running campaigns across multiple social platforms
- an understanding of (and interest in) the news and the media landscape
- strong writing skills
- experience analysing campaigns and running reports
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and comfortable juggling multiple projects and can prioritise them based on business needs
- Experience managing senior executives personal social accounts
- Proof of successful paid social campaigns
Here’s what you’ll get from us:
- flexibility and remote working
- the chance to define and develop your own role
- the chance to take the lead on your own clients with support from the wider team
- the opportunity to work with interesting people and to be involved in the debates taking place in the UK, US and the wider world
- a keystone role in a young, fast-growing company with ideas and ambition
Hours: One day or more per week
Pay: £150-£170 per day
We respect all differences in all people. We work to create an inclusive working experience and atmosphere, and one in which all voices are heard are valued. The clients we choose to work with reflect our commitment to this, and our commitment to ethical, meaningful work. Please mention Journo Resources when you apply, it really helps us out. To apply, email a covering letter and information on your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. View our website here.