Other Jobs You Might Like
- Next Step Jobs
We’re looking for an excellent storyteller and communicator to bring their creative flair to our social media channels!
To manage and develop Factory International’s current, and future, social media channels day to day. Working across the organisation to effectively story tell for the organisation through content creation, responding to the demands of multiple departments and managing the social media calendar.
The key responsibilities of the Social Media Manager role include;
- To deliver and develop Factory International’s social media strategy alongside the Head of Digital Content
- Effectively manage all Factory International social media accounts, including content planning, production, scheduling, and community management
- Develop and maintain a robust social media content calendar
- Plan, develop, produce and deliver social media campaigns for Factory International, MIF, artistic programming, community and audience engagement activities and digital content strands
- Develop inventive and engaging social-only content, and formats that translate web and editorial content into social-specific content, briefing filmmakers, content producers and design teams as well as freelance producers for asset creation
- Work with the Head of Digital Content and Digital Content Producer on developing the strategic distribution of content
- Develop influencer and brand strategies to engage multiple audiences and to grow followers and engagements and develop how our socials can reach into a range of communities
- Work with the Head of Digital Content and Press team to manage public relations priorities on social media and to identify and engage with relevant partnership opportunities
- Work with the Marketing teams on paid social strategies, ensuring alignment with organic content values and tone of voice
- Gather relevant analytics data and insight to evaluate performance, compiling regular reports for relevant stakeholders and using data to improve content and engagement and identify new opportunities
- Manage the production and sharing of social media assets for use by partners and co-commissioners to promote Factory International activities
- Produce regular reports and analytics monitoring and benchmarking our activity against our KPIs and competitors
- Maintain a strong understanding of available technologies and monitor the latest digital trends in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how the organisation can best leverage new tools and services.
- Experience of managing multiple social channels and proven track record in developing and delivering social media strategies
- Experience of creating a range social media content across different platforms, with experience of shooting and editing content from phone and working with filmmakers and freelancers
- An excellent storyteller and communicator, with creative flair and strong attention to detail
- Experience of brand management across socials
- Experience of content and influencer marketing strategies
- Sound editorial judgement and an ability to decide when to seek guidance and escalate issues where appropriate
- Commitment to championing representation and inclusion at every level of the organisation with a proven ability to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Effective planning and organising skills. Ability to manage several areas of work at one time, prioritising, delivering consistently to deadlines and reacting positively to changes and conflicting priorities
- Experience of working in an online editorial environment
- Experience using photo and video editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Enthusiasm for training, mentoring and support of emerging talent
How To Apply
For further information and to apply please visit the link below. Please mention Journo Resources when you apply, it really helps us out.