Other Jobs You Might Like
- Remote Working
- Starting Out
We are looking for a Social Media Account Manager to join our Social Media team and promote clients from a variety of sectors through social media marketing.
32West was founded in 2018 and is a PR, Content and Marketing agency.
The company’s mission statement is to ‘Help amazing businesses grow.’ The company’s vision is summarised in three words: Create, Excite, Inspire.
Through our work, we aim to make a positive difference every day
- Create innovative and original content ideas to use via all of our client’s social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & TikTok
- Measure the success of our client’s social media pages through monthly reports
- Plan Social Media strategies and campaigns for a range of different clients
- Participate in creative ideas meeting with the whole team
- Promote clients through paid social media campaigns
- Keep up-to-date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies
- Communicate frequently with clients via email, phone, zoom and face-to-face meetings
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback, comments and social media posts
Our Social Media Manager Must Have:
- A positive and professional attitude
- Creativity and idea generation
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Social Media management
- Prior knowledge of Social Media channels including; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Skills in strategising and setting KPIs for clients
- Language skills – accuracy and ability to adapt the tone of voice for different audiences for different clients
- People skills and confidence in presenting
- Ability to learn fast and develop further skills
- Punctuality/time management
- A full driver’s licence
Benefits Of Working At 32West
- Attractive salary
- Team social days and outings
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays (plus an extra day for 5 years after your 5th year at the business)
- An extra day off on your birthday
- A day off to work towards a charity/cause of your choice
- Flexible working
- Training and skill development opportunities
- Staff loyalty and discount schemes
- Mental health support
How To Apply
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Amee Wightman (email@example.com).
Please mention Journo Resources when you apply, it really helps us out.