Other Jobs You Might Like
- Senior Jobs
Astra Content is seeking an outstanding senior editor (UK-based) – ideally a top-notch current or former business journalist – to work with a major client publication focused on technology and marketing.
The successful content editor will be the voice of the client in the Nordics and Benelux regions. They will be a highly effective and experienced writer and editor with the confidence to write, edit, oversee and approve content, as well as the skills needed to manage senior stakeholders.
An important part of this senior role is storytelling ability. The successful candidate will be able to take the germ of an idea and transform it into an engaging, attention-grabbing article that will have people talking. They would ideally have an understanding of the fast-moving marketing industry and have great ideas about what it takes to stay ahead in the field.
Astra Content is also a values-driven agency. The successful candidate should enthusiastically embrace our company motto – “be kind” – and diversity and inclusion.
Additional assets for this position include:
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Strong thought leadership skills
- Ability to understand and maintain the client’s brand tone throughout all material
- Good knowledge of marketing and B2B solutions
- Experience in/willingness to learn about key marketing tools
- A talent for training and coaching others on what it takes to produce strong content
- Ability to manage an external content agency
- Experience in handling graphics, images and video content
- Proficiency in Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, or Finnish is desirable
How to apply
Please apply directly to by sending your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com
This full-time contract position is UK-based. It will involve mostly working from home with occasional visits to the London office.
Please mention Journo Resources when you apply, it really helps us out.