- Next Step Jobs
Scriberia is a unique business with a unique story to tell. We partner with organisations, big and small, all over the world, and empower them to think, work and communicate visually.
When it comes to our content marketing, we have huge plans. And we’re looking for a highly-motivated, multi-skilled content creator to help us achieve them. We need someone who can bring wit, creativity and proven experience to the task of amplifying our unique proposition and helping us to achieve our ambitions for growth.
Our ideal candidate will be an outstanding creative and with a Swiss Army knife of content skills at their disposal. A pin-sharp writer, photographer and videographer with a proven track record for elevating brand identity across multiple channels. A team player with strong interpersonal skills, who will relish the opportunity to work with our illustrators, animators and producers, documenting their work from behind the scenes and developing on-brand marketing assets, in-house, that cement our reputation as world-class visual thinkers.
You will need excellent communication, storytelling and organisational skills to excel in this exciting and varied role. You’ll be a key player in our small but experienced marketing team, creating content to engage, inspire, convince and convert our audience of professionals who just know there’s a more efficient, effective and fun way to get their job done.
You’ll be a natural collaborator, working effectively with colleagues and contributors, and always ready to offer ideas that are fresh yet in alignment with our well-established brand and company values.
You’ll also enjoy operating with autonomy when it comes to building our social media presence. Our tone of voice and sense of style will come naturally to you, and you’ll have no trouble explaining why we’re more interested in scribbles on beer mats than Renaissance masterpieces.
You will get to grips with the problems our clients are solving when they work with us, and understand why our methods enable them to get where they need to go faster. You’ll use that knowledge to develop highly useful and original content in multimedia formats (including, but in no way limited to, virtual events, social media lives, downloadables, and email workflows for every stage of the sales funnel). Working with our marketing manager, you’ll be crucial to ensuring that the right content finds the right person at the right time.
Though your primary focus will be the execution of strong, original, content that delivers our message in a way that only Scriberia can, you will never lose sight of how your role fits with our wider business goals. You will understand how creative content can capture new prospects and deepen existing relationships.
- Evangelise, every day, about the power of pictures to make thinking, working and communicating easier.
- Take responsibility for managing and growing our social media presence, keeping our output fresh and meaningful, while utilising automation and scheduling where appropriate.
- Articulate with precision and confidence, through a variety of media and channels, our story, our values, and the impact our work has on our valued clients.
- Create content (written, visual and videographic) for social media, marketing collateral, including emails, website, and targeted campaigns.
- Assist in the co-ordination, delivery and sharing of marketing collateral
- Document Scriberia studio life in fresh and engaging formats
- Contribute to the ideation and execution of new campaigns and assets
- Build relationships with all teams in the studio, to keep on top of our news and new projects
- Curate of content for our email newsletter and other communications
- Think big when it comes to what Scriberia’s content marketing operation will do next.
Essential Experience & Skills
- A proven track record of high-quality, multi-media, branded content creation (3 to 5 years)
- A demonstrable understanding of the key metrics that prove the value of your work
- A creative mindset and a strong belief in the power of pictures with practical purpose.
- Hubspot CMS, Adobe Creative Cloud skills, ie – InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
Need To Know
The start date for this role is ASAP, so please don’t delay your application.
The interview process will be in three stages: an informal video interview, a skills test and a video or face-to-face interview with our panel. Rachel Porter, director of storytelling, will be the hiring manager for this role
We are proud signatories of Business in the Community’s Race at Work Charter, and as such are committed to taking action that supports ethnic minority career progression and diversity in the workplace. We guarantee an interview to any candidate who identifies as D/deaf, disabled or neurodivergent or as a person of colour, and who can demonstrate they have the essential skills and experience required for the role.
We are a fully-distributed team with a central London studio. For this role we require someone who can be in the London studio on a regular basis, to document our activities there, and to meet with other members of the team whenever safe, practical and appropriate. But, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Scriberia.
- 22 days holidays, increasing by one day per year in post up to 25 days.
- One additional day off for your birthday.
- Creative environment, exciting learning and development programme, health insurance upon completion of probation
Please send your CV, a covering email and links to portfolios and projects that demonstrate your suitability for the role to:
Please mention Journo Resources when you apply. It really helps us out.