- Freelance Gig
International Marketing Partners is looking for a part-time, 2 days per week PR/Comms/Admin professional to manage its publicity campaigns as well as day-to-day enquiries, social media and admin.
This is an excellent opportunity to become involved in a wide range of projects and provide one-to-one support to the CEO.
Based in our lovely office in Victoria SW1, this role is ideally a 6-month+ contract, renewable by mutual agreement. Day rate based on experience.
- writing, editing, uploading news releases, articles, audio, video, blog entries
- managing our social media and accounts including Twitter, LinkedIn, SoundCloud, Vimeo
- tracking media coverage of key topics, themes, clients to create social media content
- providing clients with information about current PR campaigns and actively promoting International Marketing Partners and any upcoming events & speaking engagements
- proactive outreach to speaker bureaux, journalists, conference organisers pitching ideas/platforms/themes
- BA degree – Journalism or Comms or PR or Marketing
- 2+ years’ work experience, agency or client side
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mail Merge
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively, self-starting, enthusiastic, aware of media agenda
To apply, please email email@example.com.