Other Jobs You Might Like
- Next Step Jobs
The Marketing Manager is responsible for IMPRESS’ campaigns, with the aim of recruiting and retaining customers for IMPRESS’ suite of regulatory and other services and will be responsible for the promotion of the organisation, as well as member benefits.
This role will work alongside the Fundraising and Partnerships Manager, and requires supervision of marketing, communications, and sales executives, ensuring marketing campaigns are fully integrated across the full mix of channels. This is a remit with newly emerging responsibilities responding to the evolving and ambitious needs of an organisation accelerating growth. This is an opportunity for someone with ambition, vision, and energy to deliver a step change in our marketing.
Your core responsibilities will be developing and implementing digital and offline marketing strategies for Impress’ key audiences which include publishers, journalists, content creators, funders, media and tech industry stakeholders and the public; delivering events; working closely with the product development and regulatory teams to improve membership services and media literacy resources for the public; and building key commercial relationships. This role is also responsible for managing overall Impress communications on our main channels (social media, website, newsletters, events).
This role reports to the Business Development Director and will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with Board and Senior Management Teams.
- Develop and implement B2C and B2B campaigns to achieve organisational growth objectives
- Optimise marketing activity using digital marketing techniques (partnership, content, social and email)
- Promote member benefits to increase awareness and usage, creating a positive member experience
- Develop and manage strategic communications campaigns
- Deliver key Impress events
- Identify key stakeholders to liaise with and build relationships to pursue commercial partnerships
- Work closely with the product development and fundraising leads to provide input on marketing and communications
- Website and SEO development and management
- Reporting on key marketing metrics and ROI on a monthly basis and as required
- Ensure a timely delivery of the operational plan against budget
- Manage direct reports effectively and efficiently
- Work closely with CEO and Board
What We Are Looking For
- A good understanding of the media, tech and press industry.
- Demonstrable delivery of ROI and positive results from marketing campaigns
- Experience of targeting multiple target groups and stakeholders with relevant messaging and channels
- Strong networking and relationship building skills.
- Experience of line managing or leading projects within teams.
- The ability to work cross-functionally and at a senior leadership level.
- High standards of written, verbal and audio-visual communications skills.
- Digital marketing and design skills (SEO, email marketing, Adobe, CRM, CMS etc).
- Experience in researching, presenting and providing quality reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of delivering a diverse range of events (online and in-person).
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- A positive, can-do attitude with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances with flexibility, good humour and resilience.
- Strong appetite for learning and development.
- A commitment to Impress’ values and mission.
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for the role, please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Please mention Journo Resources when you apply, it really helps us out.