- Freelance Gig
A fun and creative money/investment writer is needed to help beef up investing content at MoneyMagpie.com. This is a part-time, freelance role that can be done from anywhere across the UK – and you’ll be helping people across the country manage their money better.
We are looking for someone who
- Has a lively and engaging writing style (magazine/tabloid/comedy)
- Has experience in writing about personal finance and, particularly, investing
- Can write one article a week on an investing topic aimed at newbie investors
- Can come up with interesting and relevant ideas for our fortnightly newsletter and help shape it for our readers
- Can work with the editor to decide on an engaging and relevant set of articles and other content to help increase readers and engagement in the section and the newsletter
About The Role
- One new article a week (around 1,250-1,500 words), or rewrite two existing articles
- One half-hour meeting a week with editor to decide on subjects
Pay: £300 a week
There will also be opportunities for more investment writing work during the year, paid on a per project basis.
Please send your CV and examples of your investment writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention Journo Resources when you apply, it really helps us out.