- Flexible Working
- Freelance Gig
International Marketing Partners is looking for a part-time, two day per week PR/comms/admin professional to manage its publicity campaigns, as well as day-to-day enquiries, social media and admin.
This is an excellent opportunity to become involved in a wide range of projects and provide one-to-one support to the CEO.
Based in our lovely office in Victoria SW1, this role is ideally a six-month-plus contract, renewable by mutual agreement. Day rate based on experience.
- Writing, editing, uploading news releases, articles, audio, video, blog entries,
- Managing our social media and accounts including Twitter, LinkedIn, SoundCloud, Vimeo,
- Tracking media coverage of key topics, themes, and clients to create social media content,
- Providing clients with information about current PR campaigns and actively promoting International Marketing Partners and any upcoming events & speaking engagements,
- Proactive outreach to speaker bureaux, journalists, conference organisers pitching ideas/platforms/themes.
- BA degree – Journalism or Comms or PR or Marketing,
- 2 or more years’ work experience, either agency or client side,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Fluency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mail Merge,
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively, self-starting, enthusiastic, aware of media agenda.
To apply, please email email@example.com. Please mention Journo Resources when applying for jobs, it really helps us out.