Other Jobs You Might Like
Leading lifestyle publisher Time & Leisure is expanding its team and is looking for an enthusiastic assistant who is passionate about getting into publishing, has excellent writing skills, creative ideas for social media and a flair for using digital platforms to engage our audiences in SW London and Surrey.
You will be passionate about lifestyle subjects, including food, interiors, health and beauty as well as what’s happening in south west London and Surrey. The role is full-time and based in our offices at Merton Abbey Mills.
Ideally with a background in journalism, you will collate and write our weekly newsletter, compile listings pages for the best local events each month and write a variety of content, including listicles for our website, articles for the magazines, advertorials and content creation for our Creative Studio clients.
The ideal candidate will…
- Be an active user and follower of social media.
- Have a mature and confident approach with a natural ability to talk to a range of people.
- Have good knowledge of south west London and Surrey.
- Demonstrate a passion for lifestyle and entertainment, ideally you love theatre, music and art.
- A team player, happy to take on a range of roles to help out generally across the business.
- Posting creative content across all of our social media channels.
- Developing ideas on how to engage with our audiences
- Uploading content to WordPress and resizing images.
- Overseeing our competitions.
- Creating our weekly newsletters.
- Writing topical listicles and evergreen content.
- Occasional theatre and restaurant reviews.
- Occasional interviews and articles for the magazines.
- Writing advertorials for our advertisers.
- Subbing and proof-reading both editorial and advertorial content.
- Sourcing events for our popular What’s On section, writing the What’s On content.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to: Tina Lofthouse, Head of Content, firstname.lastname@example.org