- Flexible Working
- Starting Out
Thrive is an award-winning, independent editorial agency. We provide the words and wisdom for health-based digital projects. Digital media companies come to us for our expertise in providing trusted content and solutions.
For more information on our global work please view our case studies.
Thrive is looking for an Edit Assistant. You’ll be working full-time across a range of our brands, clients and platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to learn new skills and gain experience within a fast-moving but supportive environment. The job would particularly suit if you are keen to get started on a digital media career, working across high profile, global, health and wellbeing websites. We will train you in our administrative and content management systems.
You will be required to:
- Assist in the preparation and review of content,
- Proofread content,
- Prepare reports on content performance,
- Assist in coordinating projects and requests for the editorial team,
- Carry out administrative tasks.
You must be:
- Well organised and good at managing your own workload
- Enthusiastic, diligent and quick to learn
- A team worker
- A confident and effective communicator
- Flexible and able to adapt to shifting deadlines and priorities
You must have:
- An excellent standard of written English
- A high level of accuracy
- A good level of education, to degree level or equivalent
- Experience with and/or willingness to learn about new digital platforms
- An interest in health and wellbeing
Thrive is based in Norwich city centre but we are happy to consider remote applicants or a mix of remote and office-based working.
How to apply: Please email your CV, with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention Journo Resources when applying, it really helps us out.