Other Jobs You Might Like
- Flexible Working
- Next Step Jobs
⚡ TL;DR Description: We make incredible health content educating patients on all aspects of their health and the conditions they suffer with.
As a company, we are as good as the content we create. In this role, you will be helping manage our content creations from ideation to patient delivery.
Sanctuary Health is the first ‘Content-as-a-Service’ solution for the healthcare industry. We supply and partner with US health companies, by providing them with unbranded on-demand content to address pervasive diseases from diabetes to depression.
We manage the full production cycle of content predominantly videos first. We create high-quality health content across a variety of topics each quarter. We have launched topics on diabetes, heart health, depression, and anxiety. In Q4, we will film content on addiction, women’s health, and MSK. Once we have finished the edit, we upload it into one central tech platform, which our global partners download or pull from for distribution in their own platforms or apps.
Our content is currently in front of around 10 million users, through our partners.
We’re searching for a content ops associate who has both a meaningful passion for healthcare and the ability to coherently manage multiple stakeholders across a complex quarterly content creation process.
As a Content Ops Associate, you will:
- Organise meetings with doctors and screen for the ability to deliver medical content on camera.
- Manage copywriters and script writing process, ensuring they deliver on learning outcomes and aha moments
- Effectively manage and engage with the content ideation process. Research relevant topics and organise/pitch ideas to medical advisors and founders.
- Manage uploading of content to the platform, ensuring we deliver the end product to all our clients and patients.
- Report to a Content ops manager and work closely with the founders
- Use tech intelligently to better enable your work
- Work closely with the tightly-knit team in exploring new content verticals for Sanctuary
- Use Slack, Google Workspace, Monday, Google Meets and Zoom. (Regretfully, once in a blue moon, MSTeams)
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence
- Proficiency in English
- Experience using a CRM preferred
- Comprehension of good copywriting and content practices
- Optimistic in nature
- Bachelor’s degree preferential
- A natural ability to present with clarity, rather than with persuasion
- Unlimited holiday allowance 🌴
- Hybrid working (twice per week in-office)
- Stock options 📈
- New tech will be provided 💻
- WeWork ‘All Access’ setup (and associated perks)
- Unlimited access, to an incredible library of Sanctuary wellness content…!
Learn more about Sanctuary Health here.
🗒 How To Apply
Closing date: Friday, 4 November but applications are rolling and may close earlier than this.
Salary range: £30-35k
Applications can be sent to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter and CV — and mention you found the role through Journo Resources.