Other Jobs You Might Like
- Next Step Jobs
Would you like to create awesome digital content, work remotely with AWESOME people and help our AWESOME company achieve international stardom?
If so, then listen up…
We are looking for someone who is in a similar role or has a journalism / PR background and is happy to lead our digital content creation. Think fun videos, ultimate guides and blog posts.
Bonus points if you have read the book They Ask You Answer by Marcus Sheridan, as this is exactly what we are trying to achieve. Our founder Paul has even recently interviewed Marcus for an upcoming podcast episode which is really cool. We fangirled hard.
In return, here is what we would offer you:
- Great pay (more on this below)
- 100 per cent remote and flexible
- Join a forward-thinking team who all value work / life balance
- Grow, learn and develop your skills if you want to
- Feel appreciated and know your contribution is valued
- Make a real difference to the company’s global success
Who are we?
The MSP Marketing Edge is the leading marketing provider for MSPs (Managed Service Providers) / IT support providers worldwide.
They sign up to our monthly membership and we provide them with all of the marketing tools and content they need to get new clients.
You will join the best team ever (yes, we are maybe biased) who all share the same flexibility, autonomy and sense of purpose that you will enjoy.
Learn more about our team and the company here:
How you are going to make a difference…
Our big goal is to have 2,000 active members worldwide and the content you will create will play a HUGE part in attracting new members.
- You will help us turn our Learning Hub and YouTube channel into the BEST source of information on business growth and marketing for MSPs (think about how awesome HubSpot’s blog is – we want this!)
Here is a link to our learning hub: https://www.paulgreensmspmarketing.com/learning-hub/
Here is a link to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@MSPMarketing
- You will help our websites rank 1st worldwide for best performing key phrases
- You will help us create crazy levels of engagement across our social media and emails
- And you will help us create content that we are proud to put out there
What you will be doing?
You will work directly with the MD Paul, our senior media producer and our SEO agency to achieve business goals.
- Lead the creative development and subjects of our content
- Full responsibility for the content schedule
- Research and drive the development and improvement of our channels
- Work directly with our SEO agency on to ensure our content creation and publication is following best practice and helping us to achieve rankings and increase organic traffic
- Assist Paul and James in creating weekly videos (currently creating two videos a week)
- Rewrite videos into blog posts and other copy writing tasks
- Posting content to the website and other platforms using best practice
- Replying to social media comments and interacting with followers to increase platform engagement
What you will need to have…
Concentration, attention to detail, interest in video, interest in content, a good eye, a good ear, hunger to learn, improve and a bright creative spark.
Where will you be working?
In your house. Or in Starbucks. Or wherever appropriate for work.
This is a fully remote role. Most of our team are working parents and everyone is remote. There is no office.
So it does not matter where you live or if you work around children or some other commitment. So long as you can easily meet the content schedules.
You will definitely need to be available during the UK working day (9am to 5pm) Mondays to Fridays for meetings etc.
Show me the money
Competitive, based on experience and skillset. We will put together the right package for the right person. You can join as staff or work freelance, whichever suits you best.
How to apply
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short cover letter summarising relevant skills and why you would enjoy this role