Other Jobs You Might Like
- Starting Out
This post will provide a dynamic, driven individual with an exciting opportunity to join an innovative team that works towards improving people’s lives through high quality workforce development programmes.
Our multi-professional team provide a high performing and fast paced yet supportive environment in which the post holder will be supported to develop professionally while contributing actively to the goals and mission of Maudsley Learning.
About The Team
Maudsley Learning is an innovative workforce development team within South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, part of one of the world’s most renowned mental healthcare organisations. Our mission is to improve people’s lives through the highest quality mental health and wellbeing education.
We design and deliver training programmes and education services to meet the continuing professional development needs of individuals in the healthcare workforce, but also to many others including colleagues in social services, policing, schools and in the private sector. Building positive relationships with other organisations is supremely important to us, as we aim to spread good practice around supporting mental health and wellbeing.
Main Duties Of The Job
The main duties of the post-holder will be to work with the Maudsley Learning media production and simulation technology managers to:
- Support the production of high-quality audio-visual content as required by the wider ML team. This will include editing and create videos, audio and graphics for use on media campaigns, promotional material of courses, social media content and commissioned videos.
- Supporting the coordination of shoot days, camera and microphone operation and post-production using Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects and Audition and other video and audio editing software.
- Working with professional actors, set dressing, moulage, location scouting and sourcing props and costumes.
- Assist with the moderation of other live online training, hybrid learning and webinars delivered through applications such as Zoom and MS Teams, providing Q&A and technical support for participants joining events and supporting presenters chat box moderation.
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent work experience in digital media production.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience in digital media production.
- Experience of video editing and graphic design.
- Experience of content creation for digital platforms.
- Practical experience of using video cameras and audio recording equipment.
- Experience of using online platforms and software to manage social media activity, including social scheduling.
- Knowledge of SEO’s and data measurement and insights to improve and optimise social media performance.
- Experience of working in an NHS environment
Knowledge / Skills
- Proficient in Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects and Audition and other Adobe packages
- Knowledge of Pre to Post production video processes.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and the skills to create content for these platforms, particularly Youtube and Instagram
- Ability to create animated content such as CGI or 2D/3D motion graphics using software such as Adobe Animate or similar.
- Understanding of key issues affecting service provision in NHS and Social Services.
- Knowledge of simulation based education
How To Apply
The Trust is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and that promote equality of opportunity. We are a Disability Confident Employer, we welcome applicants from all sections of the community and people of all protected characteristics. We provide reasonable adjustments for candidates with a disability and are committed to treating people fairly with compassion, respect and dignity and in promoting equality and human rights.
SLaM is a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Stonewall is the largest Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBT) rights charity in Europe.
All applications for this post will need to me made online. Please follow the link below to read the full job description and person specification attached to the role. Your statement in support should reflect the requirements specified, as your application will be judged against these criteria.
That the closing date listed is a guide only and that the vacancy may close earlier should sufficient number of applicants have been received. We advise that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please mention Journo Resources when you apply, it really helps us out.