Journo Resources is delighted to announce the first two speakers to our JR Live event, from JournoLink and Business Insider.
Tet Kofi is a Founder Director of JournoLink, and Emma Smith is the Managing Editor of Business Insider UK, and both will be joining our panel at the end of the day to discuss questions around the future of journalism.
Emma started her career at Bloomberg Tax, where she was the editor of a number of international tax publications, before joining Contentive in 2017. She joined Business Insider in November 2018.
It is the number one business news site in both the UK and the US and now has more than 40 editors and reporters across its UK desks.
Tet is a journalist with more than twenty years experience, previously working for BBC World Service and Radio 5 Live.
He was one of the founders of JournoLink in 2012, and now helps to connect journalists with small and medium business owners as part of a request service.
#JRLive will take place at Sheffield Hallam University on October 26 and will cost just £10. This includes:
- Two in-depth masterclass workshops with the Journo Resources team on CVs, pitching, and social media 🤳
- A curated panel discussion on the future of journalism, featuring leading industry speakers such as Emma and Tet 🗣
- Interactive art installations about the journalism industry, and a cosy ready corner with student papers and independent magazines 📒
- A free goodie bag with treats to take away 👜
- Access to our careers fayre with a range of stalls offering one-on-one advice 🎪
You can buy tickets below – we look forward to seeing you there!