September 6, 2018 (Updated )
Journo Resources is delighted to be able to offer our supporters an exclusive discount on tickets for the upcoming Breaking into Media event hosted by The Ambition Plan.
Held on October 3 at Huckletree West in White City, the event promises a night of insider tips and advice on what you need to do to launch a successful journalism career. This includes:
- Admission into the panel event, featuring columnist and food critic Grace Dent and award-winning editor-in-chief of Cosmopolitan Farrah Storr
- Networking opportunities throughout the evening
- A glass of Thomson & Scott prosecco on arrival and a soft drink
- A group or 1:1 career coaching session after the panel event. We have 20 x 10-minute 1:1 career coaching sessions available at the event. These will take place between 7.50 and 8.30 pm on the 3rd October and are available on a first come, first served basis. Please request a session when you book your ticket.
- Early access to tickets to the next The Ambition Plan event before they’re released to the general public.
- A luxury goody bag with food, drink, hair and beauty products from Noughty Haircare, Masque Bar, Rhythm 108, Emily Crisps, Virtue Drinks and more (worth over £40).
To get your 15 per cent discount, simply book using the button below using the code JR15OFF by midnight September 15.