So, you’re interested in reaching a diverse group of young people in the media? We’ve got you covered.
Journo Resources reaches a growing number of young people both in the industry and looking to break into the industry every month. Currently, we get more than 14,000 hits on our main site every month – a figure that goes up every month.
That’s not counting our main newsletter, which goes out to more than 2,000 young people, with an open rate of more than 50%. And we haven’t even mentioned our social media accounts or soon to launch advice service.
We’re the top Google search result for key searches such as journalism graduate schemes, and also reach thousands of people offline as we travel to a range of events and workshops and events across the country.
We’re also a socially responsible non-profit business, with all money going back into creating sustainable resources to help level the playing field for young people in the media, so you’ll be helping young people get the step up they need.
Just A Few Ideas…
Job Advert – £30 per listing
- A featured listing on our website, at the top of our jobs page
- Your opportunity posted on our social media channels, and seeded in relevant groups by our social media experts
- Free to relist until you find the right candidate
- Data on how well your advert performed
Newsletter Listing – £30 per listing
- Full picture listing in our monthly newsletter
- A personal contact (and chat) to discuss who you’re looking for to help us target and tweak your listing
- Promotion through our hyper-engaged social media channels (Twitter, Facebook groups, etc)
- Data on how well your listing performed
Sponsored Content – £200 per piece
- One piece of sponsored content, specifically curated by our in-house experts to fit within our advice clinic
- A dedicated personal contact who will chat through your aims and goals for the content
- Promotion through our hyper-engaged social media channels, our newsletter, and on-site
- Data on how well your content performed
Gold Yearly Sponsorship – £1,500pa
- Up to six pieces of sponsored content throughout the year on our advice blog, which will also be turned into native social media content by our experts for our Instagram and Twitter accounts
- Free distribution of your marketing material at our events across the country, including Byline Festival, Amnesty Student Media and others
- A dedicated contact at Journo Resources to manage your content and results
- Unlimited job adverts on our website
- Your university or course featured in the first launch our upcoming guide to courses, if appropriate
- Social media coverage of your opportunities